Presentatie: De Amerikaanse presidentsverkiezingen van 2020
De Amerikaanse verkiezingen van 202o. Boek een presentatie voor jouw organisatie, businessclub of school.
- President Trump spreekt over hulp burgemeesters aan lokale gemeenschappen 26/01/2020 Marco van den Doel
- President Trump spreekt op March for Life 26/01/2020 Marco van den Doel
- President Trump spreekt op World Economic Forum 26/01/2020 Marco van den Doel
- President Trump spreekt op agrarische conventie 26/01/2020 Marco van den Doel
- President Trump eert college football team kampioen LSU Tigers 19/01/2020 Marco van den Doel
- RT @WhiteHouse: And yet, they argue that when Vice President Biden did it, it was the official U.S. policy to withhold $1 billion unless a… 11 hours ago
- RT @WhiteHouse: We've heard from the Managers that a slight delay in providing funding to Ukraine endangers our national security interests… 11 hours ago
- RT @WhiteHouse: We've heard from the Managers about the risks to the Ukrainians posed by the Russians. 11 hours ago
- RT @erikmouthaanRTL: Woensdag nemen we een podcast op over de voorverkiezingen en caucussen. Wat zijn de vragen daarover die leven bij jou… 11 hours ago
- RT @WhiteHouse: Every witness who was asked about Hunter Biden’s involvement with Burisma agreed there was a potential appearance of a conf… 11 hours ago
- Presidentsverkiezingen3 november 2020nog 9 maanden
© Focus on America / Marco van den Doel, 2009-2019
President Obama travels to North High School in Des Moines, Iowa to hold a townhall on college access and affordability.
First Lady Michelle Obama reminds students how to access the 2015 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
President Obama delivered remarks at the College Opportunity Summit at the Ronald Reagan Building in Washington, D.C. First Lady Michelle Obama delivered remarks at the College Opportunity Summit in the Ronald Reagan Building in Washington, D.C. Vice President Joe Biden … Lees verder
President Obama delivers remarks about the need to make college more affordable, before signing a memorandum outlining new executive actions to suppport federal student loan borrowers.
At the University at Buffalo, President Obama discusses his plan to make college more affordable, tackle rising costs, and improve value for students and their families. At Henninger High School, Syracuse, New York, President Obama discusses his plan to make … Lees verder
President Obama signs H.R. 1911, the “Bipartisan Student Loan Certainty Act of 2013,” during a ceremony in the Oval Office.