Bestel nu alvast een exemplaar van het nieuwste boek ‘Alternatieve feiten’ – Terugblik op het presidentschap van Donald Trump
- President Biden spreekt op universiteit Connecticut 17/10/2021 Focus on America
- President Biden spreekt over Build Back Better agenda 17/10/2021 Focus on America
- President Biden spreekt met president Kenia 17/10/2021 Focus on America
- President Biden geeft update over vaccinatieprogramma 17/10/2021 Focus on America
- Vicepresident Harris spreekt over hoe Build Back Better families en vrouwen helpt 17/10/2021 Focus on America
- RT @BarackObama: Glad I had a chance to talk with our new champs! I really am proud of this team and their work this season. 5 hours ago
- RT @POTUS: To make real the full promise of America, we must protect the foundational right from which all rights flow: The sacred right to… 5 hours ago
- RT @KamalaHarris: As President @JoeBiden says, we can’t afford to sit while other countries pass us by. Our Build Back Better Agenda and… 5 hours ago
- RT @WhiteHouse: The President's Rescue Plan is delivering the biggest reduction in child poverty in history. The Build Back Better Agenda… 5 hours ago
- RT @BernieSanders: Look, John Deere is not a poor company. They are currently on track to make some $5.7 BILLION in profits this year alone… 5 hours ago
- Congresverkiezingen08/11/202212 maanden te gaan.
© Focus on America / Marco van den Doel, 2009-2021
President Trump Delivers the Commencement Address at Hope for Prisoners Graduation Ceremony.
President Trump Delivers Remarks on Second Chance Hiring.
President Trump Participates in the 2019 Prison Reform Summit and First Step Act Celebration.
President Trump participates in a signing ceremony for S. 756, “First Step Act” and H.R. 6964, “Juvenile Justice Reform Act”.
President Trump Makes an Announcement Regarding H.R. 5682, the “First Step Act”.
President Trump Participates in a Roundtable with State Leaders on Prison Reform.
President Trump Delivers Remarks at the Prison Reform Summit.
President Obama travels to Newark, New Jersey to announce actions the Administration is taking to help rehabilitate Americans who have paid their debt to society.
President Obama visits the El Reno Federal Correctional Institution outside of Oklahoma City, marking the first visit by a sitting President to a federal prison.